Careers at Truck Master Warranty
Interested in a rewarding and fulfilling career in the Heavy Duty truck industry? Truck Master Warranty has you covered! We grew substantially in 2019 and we’re looking to add even more staff to our already impressive team. We are only in search of people that have experience in the trucking industry, great attitudes and always come to work with a can do attitude. If this is you have a look below at our list of openings. If you feel like you would be a good fit for Truck Master Warranty we would like to hear from you. Please take a moment to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – if we feel your experience and expertise is a match for our company we will reach out for a phone interview. Thank you for checking out our career page, we look forward to speaking with you.
Regional Sales Manager
Truck Master Warranty / MVP Dealer is looking for elite- Regional Sales Managers to join our team.Truck Master Warranty is the industry leader in the promotion, training and marketing of the most comprehensive pre-owned Heavy Truck service contracts in the industry. We offer the largest array of options, with the most aggressive dealer cost on the market. Service contracts, Gap Insurance, Roadside Assistance, F&I Development are just a few of our dealer offerings.
North America Wide, Opportunity in both the United States and Canada!
Skill Set Needed:
- Responsible for presenting, demonstrating and registering new dealer
- You will be responsible for building, managing and maintaining a client base
- Accountable for increasing sales results in an assigned region
- Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Work with current operational management and staff to support the sale process.
- Must have strong motivational and communication skills and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Dealer experience with an emphasis on sales and service required.
- Requires a minimum 2 years experience with service contracts
- Proven ability to build and retain high performance sales and sales management teams.
- Management experience working in or with the franchise and independent dealership – Auto,Heavy Truck, Farming/Construction industry
- Ability to cold-call Dealer management
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and general business skills.
- Maintain all leads, updates and contacts in our custom sales CRM
- Prepare work orders with operation codes for warranty submission
- Submit warranty claims to Specialty Administration services
- Work with Specialty Administration Services to resolve claim issues
- Prepare accounting schedules and post payments made
- Interact with business office in relation to accounting schedules
- Learning & dissemination of new warranty procedures
- Daily interaction with Service Advisors & Technicians
- Phone, cashiering, daily deposit & cash handling cover
- Self-motivated enthusiastic team player with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, listening & communication skills
- Customer focused with an attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Strong Desire for Success
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in dealership administration preferred
- Competitive Pay Plans with benefits
A successful HR Resources employee must be ready to wear a series of different hats as the need arises, be committed to excellence, and capable of working in a fast-paced organization. In addition, the ability to action tasks quickly with little follow-up from management is paramount.
This is a salary position that is eligible for benefits and is based out of Tampa, FL. Passing a background check is required for this position. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process including:
- Identification of staffing needs using insight from internal managers
- Source appropriate applicants
- Manage interview life cycle from initial phone screen through offer negotiation and preparation.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on current state of open requisitions * Support Director of Operation in pay band creation and modification through market research
- Maintain the organization’s HRIS System, ADP’s Workforce Now
- Assist with the development and communication of HR policies
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Participate in the conduct of investigations into employee complaints and concerns
- Advise managers and supervisors on the steps in the company’s progressive discipline process
- Provide day-to-day benefits administration services
- Handle other ad hoc tasks from management, as necessary
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
We are looking for an SEO Strategist to be a part of the SEO team. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also have to contribute in internal & client meetings & collaborative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Team oriented
- Proven SEO experience managing clients and campaigns
- Proven experience in use of analytical tools across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, Majestic, Search Console, Google Adwords)
- Advanced knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices and changes in SEO
Desired skills & certifications:
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to create monthly, quarterly and yearly SEO strategies
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, digital initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing site audit, website analysis, keyword research, m/o/m growth tracking
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Handling /assisting client CMS Pre & Post migration process
- Work with the management team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with content, social and PPC teams to promote collaborative digital marketing strategies to aide other channels
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
The Marketing Coordinator will:
- Assist with development and maintenance of marketing communications such as sales collateral, presentations, public relations communications, email marketing, and online/social media
- Coordinate industry events such as trade shows and seminars and maintain an inventory of promotional items and event supplies
- Manage projects as needed and assist in the development, launch, and management of various marketing campaigns
- Conduct industry and competitive research as needed to contribute to strategic initiatives, marketing activities, and communications
- Work collaboratively with the department to prepare and distribute communications such as press releases, newsletters, blogs, success stories, email campaigns, website, and social media content
- Update company websites, blog, and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Assist in the video production of our instructional How To Videos
- Communicate with internal departments and external stakeholders such as media, nonprofit partners, clients, insurance carriers, TPAs, brokers, and program participants to support marketing and sales efforts
- Prepare reports and correspondence as needed by utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Other responsibilities or duties may be assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Assistant position will have the following skills & qualifications:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related business discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to take initiative, organize, plan, and execute complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel), and excellent Internet research skills
- Creative thinking and willingness to contribute new ideas
- Experience with graphic design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and WordPress or other CMS a plus
Assistant to the President/CEO, possessing a mastery of office skills. Serving in the capacity of an office manager without direct supervision. Seeking a person with initiative, good judgment and capable of making decisions within the scope of their authority. Minimum of two years work experience in secretarial or office management required. Must be a high school graduate and have an associates degree in related field. Experience in non-profit agency work desired. Must be proficient in word, excel, power point applications, data entry and QuickBook. Must be able to complete payroll and payroll reports. Must meet the requirements of a Level 2 background screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Shipping and Receiving
Responsible for packaging and labeling of merchandise as per sales order requirements, as well as receiving and documenting any incoming shipments.
Other warehouse duties will be required as well.
Drug Free Workplace, applicant must pass drug screening.
Experience with FEDEX or UPS Shipping software a huge + PLUS.
This is a FULL TIME Position
Working hours are Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SHIPPING AND RECEIVING A MUST.
- Must be able to lift 50-75lbs
- Must be able to package large items in boxes and pallets.
- Must be experienced in pulling orders and packaging items in appropriate packaging such as boxes, pallets, envelopes and rolls.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to perform other general warehouse duties
- Basic computer skills a must
Must be a self-starter, ambitious, have the ability to work independently with little supervision and in a fast-paced team environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Answering phones and placing service calls on a 4 line system
- Payroll & Data Entry
Ability to multitask at a fast-pace, Strong PC and People Skills required, highly organized
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs: Word, Excel, Access
Are you a marketing, or communications major looking to get your feet wet with a multi-million dollar company? Then do we have the opportunity for you. We offer a relaxed and casual atmosphere. As long as you come to us with a can do attitude you will be rewarded with a flexible schedule and a chance to touch many different areas of our company. For more information please apply by clicking the button below.